DISCOVER THE HOTEL
REOPENING ON JUNE 21
Check our Sanitary Label & Measures
Preferential Rates →
When booking through our official website
SPA & BIEN ÊTRE
To fully enjoy a stay under the sign of relaxation and fitness, our Spa "Pure Altitude" welcomes you to its beautiful wellness area. Offering a wide choice of services, this wondrous place will transport you to its magical world, conducive to relaxation.
The current situation forces us to close the pool ant the japanese bath. Access to the hammam, sauna and tropical showers remains possible through privatization and treatments are still available at the Spa.
Spa Hours : 1 p.m to 8 p.m
Do not hesitate to contact us for any request :
+33 (0)4 79 05 56 00
SPA & WELLNESS
Take care of yourself by enjoying the services offered by the Pure Altitude Spa of the Hotel Saint Charles in Lanslebourg Mont-Cenis ! It’s a place fully dedicated to your health and well-being. Our team offers a wide range of body or facial treatments. Discover pressotherapy, a treatment that promotes the body’s natural detoxifying functions by stimulating the venous and lymphatic circulation through successive pressure.
The cares are done by appointment
Access to the Spa is chargeable for every 1.5 hours :
• €13 per person for our clients
• €18 per person for the exterior clients of the hotel
Spa Hours : 1 p.m to 8 p.m
• The indoor pool : a covered swimming pool from which you can see the snowy peaks
• The gym : to help you maintain your fitness level throughout your stay
• Sauna : for a taste of incomparable relaxation. This Finnish ritual has a wealth of virtues: it helps to ease stress, and drive fatigue and toxins from your body
• A steam room : a beauty ritual from the East. Our hammam will help you to relax as well as take care of your skin and remove impurities from your body
• Japanese Bath : Experience the incomparable pleasure of this ritual imported from the Land of the Rising Sun. Designed to cleanse the mind and spirit, the Japanese bath also offers many virtues for the body, especially as the warm water helps to relax muscles made tense by physical activity. A moment you can savour fully after a day of skiing.
The Japanese Bath and Indoor Pool are only accessible for the hotel's customers.
The information collected on this form that concerns you is solely intended for the treatment of your request. The maximum conservation time for your personal data is 3 years. You have the right of accessibility of this data, rectification, portability, deletion or limitation of further treatment of this data. You may object to the processing of your data and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly. You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that this processing of personal data does not meet the legal requirements in force.
Station de ski de Val Cenis Chemin des Crueux
73480 Lanslebourg Mont Cenis - France
Tel. : +33 4 26 30 36 96